Saturday, March 10, 2007

Stripes Online #2

Stripes Online #2

I realized I've only had two exclusive Stripes stories online so far - the reminder about Stripes's schedule change (back when the strip was first starting out) and a Halloween Special.
Originally, this strip was going to run in the Crimson as part of the Wii story. Professional comic strips can get away with repeating a gag several times, since they're daily, but when you only run three times a week the extra time you have should be reflected in the creativity and quality of your work.
Since this joke is basically a repeat of Friday's, I decided to turn it into a online exclusive instead of dragging out the same gag. It's hard because every strip I make takes a lot of time, but in the end I feel it was the right decision. Plus, you guys get another exclusive. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment